Those new to the term 'Sleep Paralysis' often ask what is it and what are the symptoms? Here are just a few of the indicators:
- As you sleep and enter the dream state, you have the awareness that you are in a different realm. If the experience has taken place before, this realm is familiar.
- You know that the experience was not a dream - it was something else that you don't have words for (apart from Sleep Paralysis).
- You try to convince yourself that it was a bad dream – yet, deep down inside you know otherwise.
- You were able to see yourself during the experience and look down at yourself sleeping from the ceiling.
- You felt the presence of a foreboding entity/entities.
- As you slept, you had the ability to float around and move from place to place instantaneously.
- You felt a sudden heavy weight or pressure on your chest.
- During the experience, you knew that you were being watched.
- You were gripped by fear and terror and tried to arouse yourself.
- You were unable to move or call out.
These indicators are all very real, and as a seasoned experiencer of Sleep Paralysis these online pages will:
- Shine a laser light on the phenomenon
- Release the fear and perpetuated terror associated with Sleep Paralysis
- Change the perception of Sleep Paralysis from negative, to a positive spiritual engagement and an indicator of spiritual abilities
- Teach about the connection of Sleep Paralysis to alternate spiritual realms
- Share knowledge related to our spirituality and it's integration with Universal energies
- Teach about the intrinsic connection between Sleep Paralysis, Lucid Dreaming , Astral Projection and our innate spiritual connection to the Universe
- Provide support, so that those who experience Sleep Paralysis can see themselves as individuals with spiritual gifts and no longer feel victimized and persecuted
One thing is for sure
Sleep Paralysis does not happen to everyone
Only those with heightened spiritual acuity will experience Sleep Paralysis - the very few
ALLOW ME TO HELP YOU